CLIPP - AID
FOR CLIPPERS & TRIMMERS
9 - 0.1 OZ PACKAGES
GOOD FOR ONE TIME SHARPENING
I love it when a barber invents a revolutionary new product! This new product is Clipp-Aid®. And guess what, it's patented! If you are looking for an easy way to clean and sharpen any clipper and trimmer blades, use Clipp-Aid®.
Clipp-Aid® is a unique clipper and trimmer maintenance product for barbers and stylists. This all-in-one product allows barbers to clean and sharpen their metal blades like new in less than 2 minutes right in the convenience of your barber shop or salon.
What's cool about Clipp-Aid® is that using it once every 2-3 weeks removes all the hair, dirt and grime that get stuck between your blades, and it keeps your clipper and trimmer blades sharp at all times. The sharper the blade, the crisper the cut!
And, with regular use of Clipp-Aid®, you can use the same blade for many more months allowing barbers and stylists to keep more money in their pockets. And you know, when barbers/stylists have to change or sharpen their blades, those blades have been dull for a really long time!
Using Clipp-Aid® can be done in 4 Simple Steps:
It is best to have hair present so that you can test the sharpness of your blades when done.
Step 1 – Select a packet – Red for Clippers and Blue for Trimmers
- Select the packet that matches your blade size
- Cut open the packet, as directed
Step 2 – Clean and Sharpen Your Blades
- Turn ON your clippers (or trimmers)
- Place the teeth (or cutting point) of the blades into the crystals
- Move the blades back-and-forth through the crystals
- Continue until the colored crystals turn into a lighter-colored powder (Up to 2 minutes)
Step 3 – Clean and Oil Your Blades Really Good
- Turn OFF your clippers (or trimmers)
- Clean off the blade with a brush really good
- Thoroughly oil the blade to remove any excess debris
- Turn ON your clipper (or trimmer) to let the oil run through the blades (Up to 10 seconds)
Step 4 – Get Back to Cutting Hair without the Hassle of Dirty or Dull Blades
- Turn OFF your clipper (or trimmer)
- Wipe off any excess oil with a rag
- That’s it!