KING RESEARCH BARBICIDE GERMICIDE 64 OZ.
Will not stain skin or surfaces.
The Barbicide Disinfecting Solution - 16 fl oz is a hospital-grade - EPA approved broad-spectrum disinfectant.
- Proven effective against HIV-1 ( the AIDS Virus ), Hepatitis B, and Hepatitis C.
- Complies with OSHA's bloodborne pathogens standard.
- Kills fungus, including "athlete's foot" fungus
- Kills pseudomonas, staph and salmonella
- U.S. EPA registered hospital grade, broad spectrum disinfectant.
- Disinfects shears, combs, brushes and salon surfaces
- Safe for acrylic tanning beds, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers, and shears.
- Immerse items for 10 minutes, or spray onto surfaces.
- Anti-Rust formula
- Safe for stainless steel, plastics and all surfaces.
- Makes a clear blue solution with a pleasant fragrance
- Concentrated. Mix 2 Parts concentrate to 32 parts water.